compensation: Competitive Compensation and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Herndon, VA office is looking for a Crew Chief who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Crew Chief, you will:
- Become the leader of the team responsible for all survey work completed in the field
- Be the driving force behind efficient completion of all survey field work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Complete all phases of field work including construction staking, ALTA/boundary/topographic/as-built surveys using Robotic Trimble total stations and GPS with Trimble Data Collectors
- Manage and download all field notes, sketches, plans and raw field data
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A company vehicle, cell phone and corporate credit card
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
- Generous benefits and perks- We take pride in providing our employees with a supportive work environment that empowers them to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work goals and life goals
What You'll Need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience surveying in the field utilizing Robotic Total Station with data collectors
- A passion for providing an outstanding client and team experience
- The ability to learn quickly, a self-starter mentality, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- The ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license required
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.