A&S has been in the natural stone and tile business for nearly 50 years. We specialize in the custom fabrication and installation of granite, marble, limestone and engineered quartz surfaces. We operate a 20,000 SF in-house, high volume production facility and showroom which services projects of all sizes. We also furnish and install ceramic, porcelain, and stone tiling on large and small scale commercial projects. Typically, we contract with owners through a project's general contractor or its millworker.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Project Estimator to join our team.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Accurately price jobs based on take-offs
- Procure material pricing from vendors
- Originate RFI's
- Prepare, submit and follow up on status of bids
- Capacity to work on several projects at the same time
- Proficiency to work within a deadline and under moderate pressure
- Ability to prioritize work according to requirements set forth by project requirements
- Maintain and track bid results
- At least 5 years of proven related estimating experience
- Knowledge of estimating software.
- Knowledge of Bluebeam Revu and Auto CAD a plus!
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be looking for a long term job and excited about helping an established company grow
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
For consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements. Compensation is based on experience.