Executive Development and Design Associate – Full time (Manassas, VA)
compensation: Salary and benefits is commensurate with experience, competitive! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dulles Glass & Mirror, a leading DC metro area full-service glass and mirror company is looking for a Full-Time Executive Development and Design Associate to join its growing team.
This position reports directly to the President of the Company; working and assisting the President in the day to day operations of the business. The successful candidate will ultimately develop a complete understanding of the business.
This position offers a unique opportunity for someone with an engineering, architecture or design background to work within a fast-growing, mid-size organization that will allow the candidate significant opportunities for future advancement and increased responsibility.
• BS degree or Higher in Engineering, Architecture, Design or related field
• Knowledgeable of principles of architecture, engineering, and construction.
• Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
• Strong ability to read specifications, plan designs, and details.
• Strong math and analytical skills relating to design, cost and pricing.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a high volume, time sensitive, and deadline driven environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient in AutoCAD or similar.
• Experience interfacing with clients, architects, suppliers and subcontractors.
This is an exempt position.
Employees are offered the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and PTO (including your birthday!)
Dulles Glass and Mirror is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dulles Glass and Mirror maintains a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
If this position is the right fit for you, please e-mail your salary requirements as well as your resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers