compensation: Salary based on experience. Full benefits provided. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a ground-floor Electronics Engineer job opportunity? Looking to hire an entry-level Electronics Engineer to work for a developer/manufacturer of advanced Communications products used by US Government and Military agencies and Defense Contractors.
Your primary role will be working with the hardware engineering team to troubleshoot and fix complex, multi-layer, printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies.
Your Required Experience should include:
• BS Degree in Electronics Engineering,
• Knowledge of electronic circuits and its operations,
• Knowledge of processors, associated circuits and components,
• Knowledge of power supply circuit design basics,
• Knowledge of digital design basics,
• Knowledge on schematics capture tool and ability to understand circuit operations from schematics,
• Aptitude to troubleshoot digital circuits,
• Strong problem-solving skills,
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
You must be a US Citizen or US Green Card Holder.
If you are interested and qualified, please submit resume ASAP.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers