compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Greenspring is looking for a Facilities Engineering Supervisor. This role insures the efficient and effective operations of the mechanical related systems area.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
1. Carry out company policy and duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
2. Supervises and trains the engineering staff in the safe and efficient, operation of the Central Plant and Energy Management Systems.
3. Responsible for the preventative maintenance, and major maintenance of Central Plant Machinery.
4. Supervises and trains the HVAC mechanics to do preventative maintenance, major maintenance, and emergency calls on all HVAC equipment campus wide.
5. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of energy savings operations.
6. Formulate a “sequence of operations” to best utilize the central plant machinery.
7. Maintain proper and adequate inventory of spare parts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to implement all plans formulated by the Facilities Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma. Stationary Engineer license preferred. Five to eight years progressive experience in operation and supervision of multi-boiler and multi-chiller installations. Knowledge of computerized energy management systems. Proven leadership and supervisory skills.