Bohler Engineering - We arm our clients with the data to make profitable real estate decisions and designs that deliver exceptional results. From early stage concepts to detailed project closeouts, we own our role in the development and construction process, and operate in our clients' best interest.
With outstanding, driven professionals and more than 20 locations from North Texas to New England, we provide consulting and technical services to developers and their partners across all commercial and residential real estate sectors.
Survey Instrument Operator (Office is in Sterling but this is a field position. Candidate can be located anywhere in Northern Virginia)
- All phases of field work including: Boundary & Topographical Surveys, Construction Layout and As-Built surveys
- Perform field calculations, field sketches and site photographs under the direction of the crew leader
- Quality control
- Operate a Trimble total station and data collector
- Upload and download files from computer
- Occasional Road Trips with overnight stays as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of exposure to survey
- Strong math skills
- Legible Handwriting
- Desire to learn and grow in the surveying industry
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs
- Willing to work overtime and be punctual
- Must have flexibility in daily schedule start times, particularly early mornings
- Reliable transportation is required when company provided vehicles are not available and employees must maintain a valid driver's license to use company provided vehicles
- 35-40% overnight travel may be required
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers