compensation: Competitive salary with company benefits which include employee health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HVAC Mechanical Estimator (Woodbridge, VA)
Compensation: We offer Competitive salary with company benefits which include employee health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K.
employment type: full-time
HVAC Mechanical Estimator including small plumbing jobs
A well-established growing HVAC company in Woodbridge, VA has an excellent opportunity for a full time Mechanical Estimator to join our staff. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven for success. We offer a competitive salary with experience, along with an outstanding benefit package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a established HVAC Company.
• Review and evaluate cost estimates
• Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for projects
• Ensure timely completion of estimates
• Understand scope of work to bid
• Manage bid pricing from vendors
• Prepare cost analysis
• Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors(MOST IMPORTANT)
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in Mechanical Estimating
• Minimum associate degree in mechanical engineering or related field
• Able to read plans and develop cost estimates
• Understanding of HVAC processes
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Problem-solving skills
• Experience in HVAC industry
Please send resume and salary requirements for consideration.
NO RECRUITERS or unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers