Factory Marketing Group (FMG) has IMMEDIATE needs to fill Independent Contractor positions with candidates to support in-store retail audit and merchandising needs for a leading vape/e-cigarette brand. This is a long-term role that can start this week and goes through ALL of 2021! No experience needed. Just be trustworthy and reliable. Ideally looking for someone who can cover a LARGE radius around Washington DC! We are looking for someone who can start as soon as 1/6/21! First round of store visits will need to be completed by 1/22/21
Hired candidates will be assigned a specific set of retail stores to visit within their territory on a rotating cycle, in which they will be responsible for auditing assigned products. Store audits take 15-20 minutes to complete and you can complete 2-3 store audits per hour depending on the driving distance between the stores. Additional travel pay will be provided based on the store's distances from your home address. We will make sure it is worth the drive time!!
What’s in it for you?
- Make $20-30 per hour! You will be paid $10 per store visit (complete 2-3 store visits per hour)
- Create your own schedule! Choose the dates and times you wish to work as long as all locations are completed - within assigned deadlines every two weeks
- Weekly Pay with option of direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus program
What will you do?
- Visit assigned locations Monday - Friday between 6am - 6pm
- Utilize retailers handheld scanners to verify, update, or correct inventory numbers
- Record inventory and pricing data through App on your smartphone or tablet
- Take high-quality photos as directed on the reporting form in the App
- Place or adjust POS materials, if needed
What do we require?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a reliable vehicle to commute to assigned stores in your territory and ability to travel up to 100+ miles within your territory if needed (will receive additional travel pay for longer driving days!)
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with store personnel
- Regular access to a smartphone or device (Android or iOS/Apple) that includes a data plan and ability to download a mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Must be willing and able to enter information and take photos using the mobile app on your smartphone or device during store visits.
Who we are looking for?
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor
- Merchandising, retail, field representative, or customer service experience is a plus!
If you are looking for part time or supplemental work or additional merchandising work to add to your current schedule, and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
Job Type: Contract, Part-time
Payment: $10 per store visit ($20.00 - $30.00 per hour)
- Able to complete an average of 2-3 Store Audits per hour
- Additional travel stipend paid for longer driving day which is determined based on store(s) distances from your home address.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers