compensation: see posting for details employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
How would you like to become part of the team creating the unique dinner & movie experience everyone in Loudoun County is buzzing about?
Cobb Theatres Village 12 Cinemas is NOW HIRING for a Salaried Assistant Manager and a Salaried Assistant Bar Manager for our progressive, full-service bar and grill. We are looking for "only the BEST team members" who are upbeat, energetic and committed to excellence in guest service. Bartender experience a plus but we will train the right person. If you have a desire to join a winning team setting the standard for the "Ultimate" movie going experience, then this opportunity may be for you!
*Management or supervisory experience, preferably in an upper casual or white table cloth, high volume restaurant environment; bar management experience. A blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
*Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development, coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development -- driving/attracting business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff, superiors, and guests - teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the restaurant/theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand (i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn't a clear precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward mobility strongly preferred.
One year of experience in hospitality, customer service or retail preferred
Bar Management experience preferred
Ability to work holidays and weekends
Working for Cobb Theatres you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as:
*Highly competitive compensation benefits
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Life and disability insurance
* Paid vacations
* 401(k) with employer matching
* Free movies and meals
* Professional career development opportunities based on performance
* Fun working environment
Applicants may apply in person at any time at Cobb Village 12 Cinemas located at 1600 Village Market Boulevard SE, Suite 116, Leesburg, VA 20175. You may complete an online application at https://www.cobbtheatres.com/careers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers