At Sunrise, our Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities, but not limited to dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning, storage and rotation of food and supplies. The Dishwasher is also responsible for janitorial duties in various dining services areas such as Dining Room, Bistro and other areas associated as a Dining Activity.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
- High School diploma preferred/ GED accepted
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Must have organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.