West End Wine Bar & Pub, Western Loudoun's hottest wine bar and pub, in Purcellville, VA, has openings for an experienced Line Cook, Sous Chef and Dishwasher. Management and hourly opportunities as are both part-time and full-time. Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Our ideal hire is passionate and hungry to achieve top culinary goals. Must be passionate and knowledgeable about food, wine and the booming micro beer scene.
- Must have 1 or more years of professional hospitality experience in a similar experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Great position where goal oriented individuals can grow
- Ability to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency at all times
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment while maintaining careful attention to food preparation standards
- Must have strong work ethic and work harmoniously and professionally with coworkers and supervisors
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be well organized, have strong work ethic, and be dependable
16+ years old
About The West End Wine Bar & Pub:
Settled in Virginia's Wine Country, The West End is a 100 year old building restored to its history and charm. The West End Wine Bar & Pub combines the heritage of our property with a focus on the current demographics of the region as well as today's expectations and tastes in dining. Situated on more than an acre and surrounded on three sides by the Loudoun Valley Country Club golf course, The West End is located in the heart of Virginia wine country and its burgeoning craft beer breweries. Our wine list offers many of Virginia's finest as well as a variety of selections from around the world. Our craft beer offerings are continually changing to feature a variety of selections. Perhaps most importantly, our menus emphasize small plate options to encourage sharing by family and friends to enhance the social aspects of the dining experience.