compensation: Hourly pay, plus commissions and tips employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chrysalis Vineyards, located on a 412-acre estate in Middleburg, VA, is looking for Tasting Room Associates and Barbacks! Our combination of award-winning wines, great people, and pastoral views of the Bull Run Mountains makes Chrysalis Vineyards one of the premier vineyards and wineries in Virginia.
We are looking for outgoing, personable, enthusiastic sales people for part-time positions in our tasting room. General hours are from 10 am -- 7 pm with multiple shifts available. Weekend and holiday availability is a must. You must have excellent customer service and communication skills, a passion for wine, a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic. This is your chance to join a great team whose common goal is to restore Virginia wines to national prominence and have fun in the process. Tasting Room Associate positions are sales positions and the ability to sell our wines and VIP club memberships will be the key to your success.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Representing the company, brand and policies enthusiastically and professionally
- Communicating the benefits of our VIP Club and driving new member sales
- Presenting our wines in a knowledgeable and entertaining manner to both small and large groups
- Performing daily maintenance activities as required such as cleaning, stocking, and inventory counts
- Accurately completing sales using a point-of-sale system
No prior tasting room experience is needed, but that would be a plus. You must be able to lift a case of wine (approx. 40 pounds).
Compensation includes hourly pay, commissions and tips. Tasting room associates must be at least 21 years of age. Barbacks must be at least 16 years of age and will not pour or present wine, but will be responsible for performing maintenance duties and supporting the tasting room associates.
Please respond by email with your contact information, qualifications and availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers