compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Keri Shull Team in Arlington is looking to hire an experienced Content Specialist / Copywriter who will work directly for our Marketing Manager. This is a great position for someone who has a knack for writing engaging content, and dabbles in digital marketing.
This is a full time, 9-5, in-house position. You will need to be in our Rosslyn office from Monday to Friday. For the right person, this could potentially be a remote position but that would be a special circumstance.
• Develop a keen understanding of our clients and their respective journeys
• Execute the email marketing strategy to meet business objectives around increased retention and lead generation
• Coordinate with digital, social, and email campaign managers to create integrated campaigns around content
• Collaborate with database team to build out automated email drips for different client personas
• Manage case studies, blog posts, infographics, tutorials, videos, trailers, etc.
• Write copy for print ads, bus ads, radio ads, text message campaigns, and more
• Measure, track and report on success metrics and makes recommendations for improvements
• Lite photo/video editing skills a plus
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Business; OR relevant work experience
• Compelling and effective writing skills
• Ability to change tone; sales, informative, humorous, trendy, etc. depending on piece objective
• Have the passion and communication skills of an editor, combined with the organizational aptitude of a project manager
• Knowledge of all aspects of Marketing Communications, including social and traditional media, web, publications, digital media, etc.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone is expected to make a big impact.
• Amazing writing and proofing skills
The following qualities are desired:
-Experience with CRM or marketing automation systems
-Reside in close proximity to our Rosslyn office
-Team player, outgoing, able to both give and receive constructive criticism
The compensation for this position depends on experience, as well as a company 401k/profit sharing plan & health insurance plan. We have a gym, free parking, team incentive vacations (we just got back from Miami!), tons of happy hours, and more. Looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO KATIE@KERISHULLTEAM.COM with your resume, write a subject line I won't be able to resist!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers