compensation: Up to US$0.00 per year
QR Code Link to This Post
An Active US Government Security Clearance is Required
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer based in Dulles, VA.
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has professional openings for Sr. Network Engineers. These positions will perform systems/network engineering tasks pertaining to program design, development and implementation activities.
• Designing, documenting, building, configuring, integrating, testing, and troubleshooting large scale LAN/Data Center environments.
• Individual should possess knowledge and experience with network technologies, services, operations and understand associated security practices.
• Strong understanding of network technologies and associated services, management, and security practices/techniques
• Experience with Data Center and LAN design, implementation, diagnostics, performance and management using Cisco, Juniper, and/or Brocade hardware
• Strong skills in design and documentation of data center solutions, task prioritization, and network troubleshooting
• Ability to create and edit design artifacts using Microsoft Visio
• 6 years of related work experience
• Understanding of network management and monitoring toolsets
• Knowledge of storage fundamentals
• Experience with VMWare
• Experience with F5 or other load balancing hardware solutions
• Understanding of and experience with deploying Firewalls, ACL, NAT, IPS/IDS.
• Automation experience using Chef or Puppet
Education Requirements: Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 6 years of related work experience or 14 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An ACTIVE US Government Security Clearance is Required