compensation: starting at $12.75/hr employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring! We are conducting online Interviews and new hire Onboarding daily. The elderly in our community need assistance to remain their own homes, now more than ever, and we need people to help.
• Monday to Friday 8am to 2pm
• Monday and Thursday 2-hour shower visits
• Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
Griswold Home Care in Old Town Alexandria is looking for Certified Nursing Aides (certified or licensed) who want to be appreciated, have flexible hours, educational opportunities, career advancement opportunities, and competitive pay...all while having the opportunity to make a difference through compassionate care!
• Must have Certified Nursing Aide certificate or license
• Minimum of 2 years' experience
• Provide patient care within scope of CNA license
• Remind clients to take prescribed medications
• Build lasting relationships with patients
• Provide companionship and personal care to patients
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Additional Qualifications (Not required)
• Bilingual or speaks multiple languages (ex: Spanish, Farsi, Amharic)
• Has a valid driver's license and comfortable transporting clients
• Enjoys using cell phone and computer for trainings, clock in/outs, and overall communication
• Passionate about caring!
• Health Insurance
• Overtime approved
• Free online Caregiver trainings
• Monthly and Annual Caregiver Appreciation Events and Awards
• Local Office support 24/7
Requirements: Virginia State Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License or Certificate and more than 2 years in-home care experience. If only certified, must obtain License with the State of Virginia within 6 months of employment. Must be comfortable with direct patient contact. Must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties, including but not limited to: transporting clients to and from appointments, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and companionship.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers