compensation: Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our family practice in Alexandria is seeking a part-time dental hygienist to join our dental team. New graduates are welcome to apply for this position. An ideal candidate is someone who is a cheerful, team player, punctual and motivated. Please send in your complete resume by email with days of availability and compensation requirements.
• Collect medical and dental histories from patient
• Chart dental conditions based on dentist's observations and evaluations
• Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
• Take X-rays of patients' teeth and develop them for dentist's use
• Current VA dental hygiene license required
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
• Current CPR certification required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers