compensation: starting at $12.75/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE HIRING!
Right now, there is a bigger need for Caregivers than ever before. Griswold Home Care in Old Town Alexandria is dedicated to providing jobs and continuing our efforts to help the elderly in our community. We are doing phone interviews and online orientations daily!
** Shifts Available **
2 hour shower visits
2 hour housekeeping and companionship visits
Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm
Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
• Must have Certified Nursing Aide certificate or license
• Minimum of 2 years' experience
• Provide patient care within scope of CNA license
• Remind clients to take prescribed medications
• Build lasting relationships with patients
• Provide companionship and personal care to patients
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Additional Qualifications (Not required)
• Bilingual or speaks multiple languages (ex: Spanish, Farsi, Amharic)
• Has a valid driver's license and comfortable transporting clients
• Enjoys using cell phone and computer for trainings, clock in/outs, and overall communication
• Passionate about caring!
• Health Insurance
• Overtime approved
• Free online Caregiver trainings
• Monthly and Annual Caregiver Appreciation Events and Awards
• Local Office support 24/7
Requirements: Virginia State Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License or Certificate and more than 2 years in-home care experience. If only certified, must obtain License with the State of Virginia within 6 months of employment. Must be comfortable with direct patient contact. Must be flexible and willing to perform all requested duties, including but not limited to: transporting clients to and from appointments, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and companionship.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers