VIRGINIA DENTAL CENTER
QR Code Link to This Post
Virginia Center for Cosmetic and General Dentistry is looking for a full-time Healthcare Billing Specialist to work at our dental office in Arlington, VA. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, self-motivated, honest, innovative and dependable.
This is a position in customer service. Candidate should have a clear speaking voice and be an articulate speaker. A successful applicant will be able to answer phones, schedule appointments, greet and introduce patients to the practice, process insurance, manage accounts receivables, etc.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing patient's accounts ensuring for accuracy
- Making phone calls to various insurance companies for explanation of reimbursements, over payment, denials, status of claims, etc.
- Posting insurance payments and adjustments
- Processing claims and appeals
- Helping to answer patient billing question
- Flexible in helping where needed
- Software proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing
- Friendly personality
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Multitask with efficiency and attention to detail
- Knowledge of dental terminology is a must
- Knowledge of insurance process, dental codes, billing, and collections
- Able to handle pressure situations and deadlines
-Works well in a team atmosphere
Benefits include: PTO, health insurance, and dental benefits.
Salary based on experience and skill level.
Location/Hours: Arlington, VA; Monday – Friday 8am – 5 pm