compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dental Office Front Desk Administrator – Arlington, VA
We are looking for a driven, goal-oriented, dependable and friendly Front Office Administrator who is looking for a long term position. Must be a team player; adapt quickly, reliable, have a good work ethic and positive attitude. Experience with dental software , Dentrix, is a must.
Responsibilities include all aspects of front office administration.
Our candidate will have knowledge and skills to accomplish the following tasks.
1. Answer phones in a friendly efficient manner.
2.Strong skills at filling and maintaining a full schedule for hygienists and dentists
4. Thorough knowledge of insurance plans and fee schedules, verifying insurance benefits and processing claims.
5. Collect and post patient and insurance payments accurately.
6. Proficient knowledge and use of Dental Terminology and CDT codes.
7. Computer and Office equipment proficiency.
8. Creating and maintaining patient and office schedules.
9. Have a professional appearance, magnetic personality and positive attitude to promote an exceptional dental experience for the patients and environment around them.
8.This position plays a vital role in the operational success of the entire Dental Team so a strong work ethic and exceptional organizational skill are required.
We are excited about the development of our practice and look forward to adding the right candidate to our team! If you are interested in working with us, please send resume with cover letter indicating salary expectations based on experience and qualifications.
***Please, only candidates with previous dental reception experience apply.***
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered (PDF and/or