We are seeking a loving, caring, dedicated, intelligent, and experienced female live-in care provider for an elderly couple in Arlington as soon as possible.
QR Code Link to This Post
The candidate must have experience with and be able to do the following:
- Memory care for Dementia/Alzheimer's patients.
- Assistance with medication reminders.
- CNA preferred. LPN or RN is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with a diabetic diet.
- Assist with toileting and basic hygiene.
- Create and adjust care plans.
- Regularly communicate with family members.
- Cook with light housekeeping and organizing. (A great cook is a plus!)
- Run errands and grocery shopping.
- Valid driver's license required. (If you do not have a car, one can be provided for care use only.)
- Sanitizing, masks and gloves required.
- COVID-19 test required.
- Criminal background check required.
Care is needed mainly for one person. Both are ambulatory.
An apartment within the home will be provided. Pay is a flat rate per month. Basic meals also are provided.
If you are family-oriented and you enjoy assisting the elderly through the daily ups and downs that occur with declining health and you can remain calm in a crisis situation, you are whom we are looking for.
Please reply to this ad with a written response via email telling us why you think you are the right fit for this position. Thank you!
We look forward to hearing from you!