compensation: Compensation depends on experience in addition to bonuses & incentives employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast growing multi-specialty dental practice seeking talented and enthusiastic Dental Hygienists to join our team.
Ideal candidate will have strong verbal communication skills to interact and build relationships with patients. Must be able to work effectively with a team and bring positive energy to the practice and
• Graduate from an accredited dental hygiene program
• Minimum of 2 year dental hygiene experience preferred
• Licensed Dental Hygienist in Virginia
• Local Anesthesia Permit for infiltration and block
• Nitrous Oxide Certification, preferred
• Knowledge of dental office procedures and equipment
• Knowledge of dental terminology
• Commitment to Service Excellence
• Commitment to Personal Excellence
• Team Oriented and Values Diversity
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities...we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
This position starts part time (3 days a week) and will expand to full time.
-Compensation depends on experience in addition to bonuses and incentives!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers