Looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, hard working individual to lead our fast-paced pediatric/orthodontic dental office team.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Reliable, organized, detail oriented, self motivated (able to work without supervision).
- At least 3 years of management experience leading 10 or more team members.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Experience dealing with dental insurance (PPO) and dental claims/EOBs.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to perform HR related functions such as recruiting, hiring, staff training, team development, employee relations such as performance feedback, corrective actions, etc.
- Most importantly, ability to effectively communicate/resolve patient and staff concerns/complaints in professional and courteous manner.