Immediately seeking caring, reliable and professional Home Care Aide to provide the best quality care and support to multiple patients located in Sterling/Chantilly/Ashburn.
• Competitive Pay - $13/ hr depend on the assignment.
• Flexibility Family Friendly Hours
• Scrub top and other supplies
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
• Supports patients by providing light housekeeping and specified laundry services
• Preparing and serving meals and snacks
• Light meal prep
• Light housekeeping
• Running errands
• Assists patient by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
• Other duties as determined Qualifications and requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to turn and lift patients
• Ability to climb stairs
• Ability to give and receive instructions, on the phone and in person.
• Ability to use the tools of a home care aide, including blood pressure cuff, thermometer, gloves, gowns, aprons, and medical records.
Aspirational Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers