Great Benefits! Full-Time Position - We are seeking a friendly, reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic and experienced front desk dental receptionist for a fast-paced, well established So. Arlington dental practice. Candidate must be able to efficiently manage the day-to-day operations of the Hygiene Department. Must have at least ONE YEAR of DENTAL OFFICE EXPERIENCE, including a working knowledge of common dental procedures and terminology, strong computer skills, and experience with a dental practice management software. The ideal candidate will have experience in handling all dental front desk responsibilies. Fluency in English is required. Paid leave, major medical and retirement benefits. Please email resume. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Answering incoming phone calls in a friendly, helpful manner
2. Schedule appointments, check patients in and out
3. Entry of dental insurances informaton, calculation of benefits, claim creation and submission
4. Effectively manage recall system
5. Responsible for ensuring the schedule is productive for providers
6. Development of treatment plan estimates and presentation to patients.