The Skin Cancer Center of Northern Virginia in Lansdowne is seeking a full-time RN/LPN/MA who is available to start immediately. The Skin Cancer Center is a great work environment, and we are looking for only the very best candidates to join our fantastic staff.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Complete patient intake, review the medical history, and prepare patients for procedures/surgery
- Provide support during regular office visits
- Assist during Mohs micrographic surgery and other procedures
- Wound assessment and suture removal
- Perform daily room/instrument maintenance
- Clerical work including answering patient phone calls, notification of biopsy results, etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Professional and friendly demeanor is a must
- Previous dermatology and/or Mohs experience strongly preferred
Schedule is Monday-Friday 40 Hours (Schedule to be determined) . Excellent compensation and benefits available. This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding medical practice.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the provided email address. For questions, call The Skin Cancer Center at 703-723-5700. Please note, resume must include a valid email address and phone number in order to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!