Attention Registered Nurses:
QR Code Link to This Post
Our rapidly growing non-medical home care agency is in need of a friendly, detail-oriented, and organized RN to perform field assessments at our clients' homes in Northern Virginia. Our agency serves the elderly and disabled population. Most of our clients receive their care through Virginia's Medicaid program. Assessments need to be completed every 30-60 days. Complete and correct assessment documentation following each supervisory visit is a must.
THIS IS A PERFECT POSITION FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME. PLEASE INDICATE ANY EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE WITH MEDICAID WAIVER PROGRAMS.
Job Title: RN Supervisor
Job Description: To determine, with the client's/client's representative's input the appropriate Service Plan for each client, and to observe, evaluate, and report the condition of each client and the adequacy and appropriateness of services to each client, and to provide ongoing supervision and training to all Personal Care Aides. RN Supervisors are required to wear a name badge to identify them when visiting with clients in their homes.
Qualifications: (1) Must have a valid Virginia nursing license or a current multi-state licensure privilege to practice nursing in Virginia, and be in good standing with the Virginia Board of Nursing. A copy of the license(s) and any accompanying documentation is kept on file. He/she will have at least two (2) years related clinical experience as an RN or LPN. (2) Must be a compassionate, caring, and competent individual. The mission of the company must coincide with his/her approach to care for the older and disabled population. (3) At least two (2) satisfactory prior employment references will be obtained.(4) The RN must never have known by credible evidence to have abused, neglected, sexually assaulted, or exploited any person or to have subjected any person to serious injury as a result of intentional or grossly negligent misconduct. A Virginia State Police criminal background check will be on file. (5) Other qualifications which may be determined appropriate by the Administrator and One on One Care.
• To provide ongoing supervision to all Personal Care Aides
• To work together with the Coordinator to annually evaluate each employee's quality of service delivery and staff needs and to suggest additional training, in order to complete each caregiver's annual performance evaluation.
• To provide 12 hours per calendar year of in-service training to all Personal Care Aides providing Personal Care
• Be available at all times by telephone to all Personal Care Aides while they are working with Clients
• Complete initial and routine home visits for each client according to the timeframe agreed upon by the client or client's responsible party but at least every 90 calendar days. At visits, the RN Supervisor shall observe and report the condition of the client and document the adequacy and appropriateness of services with regard to the Client's current functional status and medical and social needs.
• Review the Personal Care Aide's weekly aide record and document the client's/client's responsible party's satisfaction with services
• To report to the Medicaid Manager any suspicions of abuse and neglect of the client, unsafe home conditions, or to recommend the need for skilled intervention.Please email your resume to the email address linked to this ad.
Thank you! Please email your resume for consideration.