Our fast paced, top ranked, quality oriented periodontal practice in downtown Falls Church is in search for a reliable and motivated team player! The position is for a full-time Scheduling/Treatment Coordinator. The qualities needed are:
• Team Player with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of dental terminology
• Experience with filing dental and medical Insurance
• A friendly, energetic, outgoing individual with strong interpersonal competence with eagerness to help.
• Highly organized and self-disciplined with a mature, independent work ethic.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Excellent written/grammar skills
At least 2 years of experience in the dental field required. College degree preferred. We offer an outstanding work environment with benefits, which include:
• Medical insurance
• Continued education
• Uniforms (scrubs)
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick days
• 401k and profit share plan.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact us today by submitting your cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers