- $100 SIGNING BONUS, paid in the first month if conditions are met
- OVERTIME pay
- Competitive pay rates with periodic increases
- Positive, collaborative, and supportive environment where team members are treated with respect
- Regular recognition and appreciation for exceptional client service
- Referral bonuses for both caregivers and clients
- Career advancement opportunities for high performers
- Education and training opportunities
- Office support 24/7
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment within the client’s residence. Duties may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing the client's dishes or laundry, and other tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
- Perform personal care activities contained in a written Plan of Care detailed by the agency’s Director of Nursing which may include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, medication reminders, and other duties as assigned.
- Provide transportation to appointments, social engagements, and running routine errands.
- Report changes in the client’s condition and other matters to the agency’s Care Coordinator.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a compassionate, positive, and collaborative individual!
- Possess State of Virginia CNA License, HHA, or PCA credentials
- Current PPD in the last 12 months or chest X-ray in the last five years
- Ability to work in the United States
- Pass criminal record and background screening
- Access to reliable transportation and drivers license
- Ready to get started ASAP? Call our office 571-293-9475
Hours: Shifts available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, and based on availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers