compensation: Based On Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pediatrician office in Manassas looking for part time position! This position has potential grow into Full Time position in future. We are a solo pediatrician office in Manassas. Monday-Friday!
-Medical Assistant must be able to work with electronic medical record (We use E-Clinical).
-Medical Assistant will also do front desk duties (make appointments, enter demographics, pick up phone calls etc.)
-Must be able to multi-task and be a team player!
-Strong communication skills
-Bi-lingual ( Spanish Speaking preferred).
-We are willing to train the right candidate!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares and administers infant/adolescent immunizations;
2. Obtain vital signs, height and weight as well as head circumference during physical exams.
Performs microanalysis of urine and blood samples as directed. Sends specific blood tests to the independent laboratory according to practice policies.
3. Assists physician in the exam room with designated types of exams.
4. Conducts vision screening and audiometry testing.
5. Maintains patient/office records
6. Keeps exam room’s supplies stocked.
7. Assists with insurance verification, patient reminder calls, and scheduling appointments.
2. CPR, Medical, first aid experience preferred.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and clearly (both written and oral communication);
4. Must be able to interact effectively with other employees in all levels of the organization as well as with the general public;
5. Basic clerical and computer skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers