compensation: Starting @ $65,000, full benefit package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tech Painting Company is seeking a Recruiter / HR Manager to acquire and manage a new talent for our rapidly growing team. We are looking to add to our existing team of several hundred employees.
This is an opportunity for growth for a driven individual as we pride ourselves on developing the best people in the industry. The company’s long-term plan is to center our company’s growth around the new Recruiter / HR manager and their team.
Tech Painting Company has been in business for over 30 years in the DC metro area and is now expanding to Richmond, North Carolina, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Jacksonville.
A person in this position must have the ability to look for various, different positions driven by our company’s growth. A person in this position will also be in charge of managing the existing employees. The successful candidate must be passionate about people and must be fluent in English and Spanish. Travel will be required to all our different locations.
The job will include both recruiting and HR management responsibilities.
• Identify opportunities for recruiting
• Source active/passive candidates for open positions
• Recruit candidates, maintain the recruiting database software and manage the entire recruitment process
• Interview and onboard the new employees
• Plan new employee orientation and introduce new hires to the company
• Serve as an employee advocate for new hires and established employees
• Oversee retention and training programs for all five divisions of the company
• Work with Benefits Manager and CFO to create compensation plans and monitor costs
• Maintain employee HR information
• Administer new employee benefits, manage benefit election changes, and facilitate the open enrollment process
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
• Cultivate relationships and maintain close communication with candidates, colleagues, professional organizations, and external recruiters
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends in the industry
• Report to management
• Assists with other essential functions as assigned
• Salary starting at $65,000
• Full medical, dental, vision and RX insurance benefits
• 401K retirement plan
• Paid Time Off
If you are sharp, professional and growth-oriented, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities