compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing Home Care Company in Old Town Alexandria is looking for a part-time dedicated Recruiter to join our team of committed and compassionate professionals. This position will focus on recruitment for the Caregiver role - the Caregivers are the lifeblood of our organization. . The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, posting online job opportunities, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, scheduling interviews, filing paperwork, and orchestrating orientation.
A successful Recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment laws and regulations, and keeps informed in company hiring programs. A good Recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and understand if they meet the high standards of the organization.
Office hours of this position may be flexible, some telecommuting allowed. In order to be considered for the job, please be sure to send a short cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle
- Job postings and sourcing new applicants
- Conduct phone screenings and schedule interviews
- Conduct reference calls and background checks
- Schedule orientation
- Make sure new applicant files are up to date and complete
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar field.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.