Small business is looking for a someone to post flyers about our services on the GMU campus (and nearby businesses, e.g. coffee shops). We'd prefer to work with a student who has a lot of knowledge about the campus buildings.
- Post flyers on campus in the majority of buildings, primarily buildings where large lectures occur, where labs are held, and Math/Science/Engineering buildings, residential halls (if permissible)
We'll provide you with all the material needed, however we need a person with a smart phone or digital camera. You will be expected to provide photographic proof of your work to be compensated.
Compensation: $40. Payment will be by Venmo, PayPal or check in mail.
We typically post flyers on campus 2-3 times per semester, so if it works out, we'd be happy to use you again in the future.
WHEN RESPONDING PLEASE INCLUDE
- Whether or not you're a student at GMU & what your major is
- List of specific buildings/areas/businesses you would target to reach students taking courses in Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics.
- Your preferred method of payment (Venmo, PayPal, check).
- Whether or not you've already done a similar job, e.g. post flyers for your fraternity/sorority/college club.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers