compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Legal Assistant - Part Time (Old Town Alexandria)
This position is with a busy probate and trusts and estates practice, so duties vary and no two days are exactly the same. If you are detail oriented, careful with your work, able to take direction, work without constant supervision, and like being part of a team, we want to hear from you.
• strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• versatile, flexible, reliable, and personable with a professional attitude
• thorough and analytical
• ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced office with a team environment
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• strong computer skills including knowledge of WordPerfect, spreadsheets, Quicken, Time Matters a plus
• law firm experience is good, but willing to train the right candidate
Drafting of legal documents and correspondence, calendaring, tracking deadlines, case management, preparing spreadsheets, maintaining client database and filing system, and answering the phone with a smile
Excellent work environment, parking or mass transit stipend possible. A short DASH bus or trolley ride from the King Street station for Metro and VRE.
Salary based upon experience.
To be considered for this position, please provide the following:
1. A brief cover letter describing your experience, availability, and salary requirements.
2. Your resume.
3. Must be in a pdf format to be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers