We are a busy immigration law firm seeking a bilingual legal assistant/paralegal to join a Full-Time position in our Fairfax, VA office. The firm’s main practice areas include removal defense, asylum, family immigration, waivers and employment immigration.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide support for attorneys in every aspect of case development.
- Handle multiple phone lines, conduct client intake interviews and manage client correspondence.
- Draft motions and filings, translate documents in Spanish.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent in English and Spanish; can translate documents from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.
- College or Associate degree required; 1-2 years of experience with immigration law firm highly desirable.
- Strong communication interpersonal kills.
- Interested persons should send a letter of interest, resume, salary request and names of three reference by email.
- The position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.