compensation: Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Part-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for a small law firm in Fairfax, near the courthouse. Able to work 20-25 hours per week, Monday thru Friday. Some college and/or experience necessary.
• Greeting and welcoming guests as they arrive at the office;
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls and taking detailed messages when necessary;
• Handling a range of day-to-day administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and drafting correspondence;
• Updating calendars and making appointments;
• Assisting colleagues with other administrative tasks as required.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
• Strong spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills;
• Ability or willingness to learn how to operate a multi-line telephone system and office equipment such as computers, printers, scanners and copiers;
• Ability to prioritize under deadline;
• Keen attention to details;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Ability to lift 20-25 pounds (standard storage file boxes).
• Professional appearance and demeanor;
• Punctuality and dependability;
• Energetic, optimistic, team-oriented attitude;
• A focus on providing top-notch customer service;
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion;
• Patience in dealing with difficult clients;
• Interest and/or experience in the legal field a plus;
• Able to work independently.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers