- JD or LLM degree, admitted to any US jurisdiction not immediately necessary
- strong interests in immigration law
- extremely detail-oriented
- strong logical reasoning ability
- superb persuasive writing skills
- efficient execution on client matter with a focus on quality petition revisions and appellant brief writing
- To work on EB1A, national interest waiver, EB1C, PERM, L-1 and O-1, and other petition types
- Has ability to follow through projects to completion
- foreign language skills welcome
- Great learning and growth opportunity
- Has potential to interact with clients and new graduate welcome
- Must be able to work on site at Fairfax VA
- Compensation competitive
Please email your resume and writing sample to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers