compensation: Based on qualification employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An immigration law firm is offering a full time Paralegal/Receptionist position in the firm. If you are detail-oriented, able to take direction, work without constant supervision, and like being part of a team, we want to hear from you.
• strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• versatile, flexible, reliable, and personable with a professional attitude
• Assisting attorney's in preparing legal case matters
• ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced office with a team environment
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• fluent in Spanish and English languages
• law firm experience is good, but willing to train the right candidate
Drafting of legal documents and correspondence, calendaring, tracking deadlines, case management, maintaining client database and filing system, answering the phone with a smile and greeting clients.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers