compensation: Please submit your salary requirements employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full-time junior legal assistant for small Manassas personal injury law firm.
JOB DUTIES: Performs a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
· Answering and directing incoming calls;
· Opening new client case files;
· Tracking status of client’s medical files;
· Maintaining electronically stored case files;
· Ordering and organizing medical records;
· Preparing and responding to correspondence;
· Scheduling important dates and meetings;
· Document preparation; and
· Administrative and customer service functions essential to the operation of the firm.
·Personal injury firm experience preferred;
· Associates degree or paralegal certification required;
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Adobe, and Outlook;
· High level of business acumen with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner;
· Strong oral and written communication skills; and
· High level of attention to detail.
Paid federal holidays; and
401k with employer match.
* Bonuses commensurate with performance
Please respond with your resume and cover letter and salary requirements.
In the subject line of response email, you must type: “I am THE candidate for this job.”
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers