Small and successful IP law firm located in Reston, VA seeks an experienced IP Paralegal.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position is in an office position. The firm's Covid-19 environment exceeds CDC guidelines - details available upon interview appointments.
Qualified candidates will possess the following.
* Bachelor’s Degree or some post-secondary education
* 3 plus years IP experience
* Excellent focus with great attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent proofing skills
* Good listening and interpersonal skills
* Enjoy working with friendly, helpful coworkers
* Comfortable working independently mostly on the computer
* Microsoft Office experience and good PC computer skills
* Flexible with excellent attitude, professionalism and work ethic
* Strict policy on personal use of the Internet and cell phones
This is a full-time position, offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits. The non-flexible hours are 9am-5pm with no overtime required. Timeliness and reliability are a must. The work environment is business casual dress, friendly with a strong teamwork ethic.
Salary is DOE.