Extremely busy and fast-paced law firm seeks immigration attorneys with a minimum of two years experience in immigration law for its Rockville/Vienna office.
Immigration Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and File Family/Employment Based Petitions/Applications.
* Direct experience with Immigrant/Non-immigrant Visas, Adjustment of Status, Naturalization/Citizenship, NACARA, TPS, Deportation/Removal Defense, BIA Appeals, Motions to Reopen/Reconsider, Asylum, Waivers, PERM, EB-5 and H-1B.
* Preparation and appearances before Immigration Courts, USCIS, ICE and CBP.
* Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
* High attention to detail, ability to proofread and edit one's own work product.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
* Results oriented individual who produces well under pressure.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent computer skills with specialization in immigration law platforms.
* J.D. from Accredited Law School and Licensed in Maryland.
* Fluency in Spanish.
We seek exceptional professionals who want to become a part of our collegial practice on all levels, to help us expand, challenge our limits, and push us to grow into the future.
Please submit your resume, and your compensation expectations in one PDF document.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers