If you are motivated attorney associate looking to join a firm where you can learn, grow, while enjoying the work you do (and the people you do it with), then this job announcement is for YOU. We provide the training and support you need to help you succeed in this position. If this sounds appealing, then apply today! Salary requirements requested.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties + Responsibilities
- Draft pleadings, motions, and correspondence to clients and counsel
- Conduct legal research
- Draft discovery requests and responses
* Considerations~ full-time, part-time, temp to permanent...
* Benefits available! Reviews and bonuses! Opportunities for growth!
* Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirement.
- Prepare subpoenas and subpoenas duces tecum
- Trial Preparation, including trial notebooks and witness preparation
- Conduct and defend depositions
- Court appearances for motions hearings and trials, and attend ADR and mediation
- Assist Principal Attorney with additional tasks on client matters as necessary
Qualifications + Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in family law
- Experience with contested divorce litigation a plus
- Admitted to the D.C., VA or MD Bars
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize and deliver creative solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills necessary to prioritize competing priorities
and meet all deadlines
- Commitment to providing high-quality service
- Friendly demeanor!