College Essays / APA and MLA Editing / Business and Blog Writing / Ghostwriting
- Bachelors degree in English Literature. Graduate of George Washington University and served many years as a Chief Writing Tutor at the GW University Writing Center.
- 15+ years experience tutoring in all areas of writing, including AP literature, college essays, grammar/punctuation, and college admission essay prep.
- Highly successful results (including admissions to Ivy League Universities) with students of all writing levels and interests.
- Improvement of overall writing skills, including brainstorming, outlining, grammar and diction, organization, sentence structure/transitions, and responding to prompts.
- Instruction can be tailor-made to fit student needs.
- Polishing and giving advice on already-existing (college) essays
- Starting from scratch for one or more essays, from the brainstorming to completion phases
- Implementing a full writing assistance program to improve writing skills
Lessons are $55 per hour. Competitively priced for the value you receive.
Editing/conference via Google docs: starting at $40 per essay (multiple editing sessions included)
If interested in learning more, reply to this ad or text me at 703-945-8810. I look forward to working with you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers