Why is he the perfect College Calculus 2 tutor for your child?
1) In the past few years, all of his Northern Virginia students have received an A or a B.
2) He is very warm and personable and relates very well with students.
3) He specializes in turning around failing students.
Most of his students had already taken and failed Calculus 2 once or twice.
4) He has years of experience and has seen it all.
He started tutoring College Calculus in 1990, and has tutored students from East Coast to West Coast.
5) He has a PhD in engineering from Stanford University and a BS from Harvard University.
6) He can actually answer your questions on the spot.
Most other tutors cannot do this. Other tutors come to the session with questions that they had prepared and worked out.
7) He is affordable and offers discounts.
What else do people like about him?
1) His service is a professional, full-time tutoring business.
2) He is accessible even at odd hours
(Monday through Sunday, 6am to 1am)
3) He is often available even with short notice
(as short as 1 hour).
4) You can get tutored without leaving the comfort of your home, no matter where you live.
5) He can predict what the teacher is going to lecture on in class and ask about on the test.
6) He also tutors other Math, Physics, Chemistry courses from middle school to first year college.
Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, College Algebra, College Intermediate Algebra, College Pre-Calculus, College Calculus 1, College Calculus 2, College Calculus 3.
Physics, AP Physics (Mechanics), College Physics (Mechanics)
Chemistry, College Inorganic Chemistry
To find out more, REPLY BY EMAIL and Leave a Phone Number. You will get a call back soon.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests