⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ AP Physics 1 ⚛️Classes | Berkeley & Stanford Graduate
QR Code Link to This Post
"He really teaches you how to think through a problem vs showing you how to do it. He also connected my confusion on some of the topics. Most importantly, he is excellent communicator."
Did you know that only 6.7% of students last year scored a 5 on the AP Physics 1 Exam. And less than 50% even passed the exam (scored 3 or higher) 😲
While the test is hard, I find most students who do poorly just weren't properly prepared for the test. They didn't know how to approach the free response questions, and how to properly analyze a problem 😕. I know of students who got A's in their classes that failed the actual AP exam. They needed someone to really prepare them for the exam.
That's where I can help. I offer group classes to help students prepare for the AP Physics 1 exam, so they can walk in feeling confident about the test.
To learn more about it, go to:
https://www.bothellstemcoach.com/group-tutoring 👈 Copy and Paste the link into your web browser
Why choose my class?
* ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-star ratings on WyzAnt as a private tutor with thousands of hours of experience
* 💻 Convenient online lessons from your own home
* 👨💻 I've been tutoring online for several years (prior to COVID-19) so I know how to make online lessons effective
* 🎓 UC Berkeley and Stanford Educated (BS and MS Electrical Engineering)
* Small class sizes (maximum 10 students per class)
* 👨🏫 Live instruction with a tutor to help answer questions or clear up any points of confusion.
* Free access to physics videos going over how to solve different problems ($120 value).
* 👍 All of my one-on-one tutoring AP Physics 1 students have passed the exam, and many of them scored 4s and 5s.
* 💵 Affordable rates at only $35 per class ($139 per month)
Class sizes are limited to 10 students, so reserve your spot today.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers