Hello parents of high school students:
QR Code Link to This Post
We are two former TJHSST graduates with extensive teaching and tutoring experience working with middle school, high school, and college students. Over the years we have had great success preparing students for the SAT and ACT Exams.
One of us is a current teacher in FCPS, a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University, and has 14 years of teaching and tutoring experience. The other is a former FCPS teacher, a graduate of the University of Virginia, and has 15 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
From now the end of the summer, we will be offering online SAT Prep to rising 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students. Here are the basics:
- All tutoring will be done online
- Your choice of 1-on-1 or groups of 2-3 students
- All subjects are covered
- We will provide your child with a document camera so we can see what they are writing
- We will teleconference via Zoom
- We will provide resources, materials, and assignments for your child to complete
- Full depth analysis of real practice tests
- Choose the length of the course: 10, 20, or 30 hours
We have run this program before with great success. This year we are adapting to the circumstances and want to help your student make the most of this time. Please email for more information!