My name is William Anderson and I am an Arthur Murray trained dance teacher with almost 20 years experience. I am offering private lessons in your home in a variety of dances including Foxtrot, Waltz, Tango, Rumba, Cha Cha, Merengue, Salsa, Swing and more. I'm also available for parties or group lessons. I have tons of experience with wedding couples. I can help make your first dance special. Based in Fairfax, my rates depend on location. I give discounts for groups and offer lesson packages. Ask about a half price introductory lesson. Call me at 540-272-0071, email me at email@example.com , or check out my website andersondanceinstruction.com
A bit about my experience. . .
* 5 years with Arthur Murray in Tysons Corner.
* 2 years with Dance Factory in Arlington.
* Dance Director for the Fauquier, Rappahannock, Culpeper, and Prince William Chapters of the National League of Junior Cotillion for 10 years.
* I teach over 500 middle school students to dance through Cotillion programs a year, in addition to after-school programs for elementary students.* Director of the Promenade Dance classes for the Arlington Chapter of the Victorian Society for 9 years.
* Anderson Dance Instruction has been in business since 2003, and has taught classes everywhere imaginable, including: country clubs, community centers, churches, studios, schools, bars, private homes, and gyms.
* Wedding couples have always been an integral part of my business. I can tailor your lessons to exactly what you are looking for. Anything from a slow clutch and sway, to a full "Dancing with the Stars" routine. There is a right first dance for everyone.
* I have been teaching for 19 years, but I started right out of high school, so I'm not some old stuffy dance teacher. I make learning to dance fun and easy!
* I host a Senior Tea Dance at Reston Community Center the second Sunday of every month. Please check their website for more information.
Gift Certificates for the Holiday's available!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers