compensation: $55-$80k Guaranteed Base + Competitive Commission and Bonus Structure employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full or Part-Time Opportunities Available
We are ranked as one of the top 150 home improvement companies in the entire country. Originating in Rockville, MD, we have opened an office in Chantilly, VA just last year, with plans to expand to other states in the coming year. Our success has afforded us the ability to replicate our business model to become a national company. The growth is real and so are the opportunities!
We take great pride in our work. Our attention to detail is unmatched and our customer service experience is changing what people think about the home improvement industry. We maintain a stellar 5-star rating status online from both our customers and employees. You can finally take pride in the company that you work for.
Benefits of working with MLM
* Employee-centric culture with major advancement opportunities
* Extensive training
* 8 employee events per year
* Monthly bonuses and awards
* Annual bonuses and awards
* Exotic vacation destinations
About the position
Many homeowners don’t realize that their home may have suffered storm or other weather damage. We are able to alert people of the potential damage and make it easy for them to get an inspection to verify issues. As a field representative, you are responsible for building rapport with the customer, assisting homeowners in setting up an appointment with MLM to ensure that their homes are not at risk, and representing MLM in the very best light.
* Experience in sales is not required but it is helpful
* You will be required to meet with and educate prospective clients
* Marketers will deliver an enthusiastic representation of our company and products
* You will be afforded the tools necessary to be successful, including training from our team of professionals, hands-on in the field training, and an online application system for tracking information and results
Position incentives include:
* base salary
* un-capped commission
* referral bonuses
* multiple tiers of volume bonuses
* advancement opportunities
* Must be able to legally work in the United States
* Possession of smartphone with internet access
* Social personality with ability to meet and educate customers
* Self-starting, disciplined, and entrepreneurial mindset
* Highly developed organization and communication skills
* Presentable, positive demeanor, and well-spoken
* Strong sense of competitiveness and desire to succeed
* Ability to working in a team setting as well as individually
* Reliable transportation to our office
The flexibility of this position also makes this a great job for college students and those wanting to supplement their incomes.
This can be a full or part-time opportunity!
Start a career that pays and rewards you based on your hard work, success, and production.
Join a winning team today with MLM Home Improvement!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers