compensation: Based on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Nike, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, University of Washington, and the Chicago Navy Pier.
Mvix, a leading digital signage software company in the Dulles Technology Corridor is hiring for a Marketing Associate. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills and a keen interest in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
The Marketing Associate will be part of a dynamic team of marketing and business development associates, graphic designers and client experience agents. He\She will work under the Marketing Manager. They will focus mostly on PPC to develop a compelling strategy that'll raise brand awareness and drive the growth & adoption of our SaaS platform for video walls, digital signs, and interactive kiosks.
The candidate will gain extensive B2B experience, with the opportunity to work on B2C projects that will expand their skill set and improve their versatility as an SEM marketer.
- Monitor PPC and SEM campaigns
- Regular analysis of campaign performance and optimization needed to enhance results and to maximize lead generation
- Assist in development and execution of creative concepts for paid marketing campaigns
- Aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Monitor and provide insights from Google AdWords and Analytics and internal reporting tools
- Assist with scheduling and trafficking of marketing materials for paid campaigns
- Update and maintain internal PPC reports
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Analyzing email marketing metrics and trends and suggesting solutions to boost results
- Communication to team and management on paid project development, timelines, and results.
- Develop meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives
- Work closely with the other team members to meet strategic goals
- Administrative tasks to support the marketing & creative departments
- Passionate: A strong desire & passion in Search and internet marketing
- Proactive: take initiative and own the projects and tasks assigned to you
- Fast learner: our industry is young and fast-changing. You will be required to keep up with the workload, frequent changes in the industry, and new marketing trends
- Creative: critical and creative thinking to help the team develop unique marketing strategies
- A desire to learn and develop professional skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a plus
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up - Senior Marketing Associate - where team members are exposed to managing larger marketing projects as well as leading junior team members.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We'll let our accolades do the talking!
Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.