Paid Training – No Experience Needed – Immediate Hire!
We are a marketing consulting company. We help other companies optimize their marketing campaigns, either online, on-the-phone or in-person.
In the new era of social distancing and financial consciousness, there is a huge need for people who can provide quality marketing, customer care and communication. We are a sustainable and creative company with an entrepreneurial spirit that develops the skills of our team members to focus on delivering excellent results to our clients. Our clients range from big to small names in Northern Virginia and DC in various industries including telecommunications, information technology, staffing, home improvements, solar energy and security services.
Our mission is simple: treat the clients and customers as a priority and empower our staff to develop their own careers and meet their own personal goals.
We are currently hiring for Entry Level Customer Service Representative!
Due to COVID19: Upon hire, training will be held in our office M-F for 2 hours each day for up to 2 weeks. Each training class will be three or less team members to ensure social distancing. If hired, you will be able to coordinate directly with the manager the hours for training. It will be offered throughout the entire day.
Following training advancement will be into either a “work from home” entry level marketing representative into a Team Leader / Assistant Management role.
If you feel like you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
• Handle and resolve customer service and support issues in compliance with client standards
• Respond to customer questions, inquiries, concerns, questions, etc.
• Assist customers in-person, over phone or by email
• Assist in executing, improving and optimizing existing marketing strategies
• Design and development of new marketing strategies for existing or current clients
• Keep up-to-date with client and legal compliance
• Track customer statistics
• Experience in customer service including but not limited to: retail, restaurant, hospitality, general services, clerical, medical, construction or consulting
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
• Quick-learner and ability to adapt
• Ability to work independently or part of a team
Advancement (training provided):
• Team Lead (1-2 months upon hire): assist in training new team members
• Assistant Manager: (6-12 months upon hire): interviewing and hiring for new employees, payroll, financials, profits, expenses, compliance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers