compensation: $95K++ and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are experienced in product development, technology trends and would love to work with a large, well-established national travel related company, this is the opportunity for you! Company assists airlines, travel agencies and corporate travel departments with travel related technology and marketing.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of software development life cycle. Specific airline, travel agency, or corporate travel experience is not required, but it is a plus!
This position involves all aspects of product life cycle management including working with customer needs, business models, technology trends, and the competitive environment for a diverse product portfolio. Responsible for leading key customer engagement efforts. Knowledgeable about the product management field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals for products and for individual team members. The role is key as it requires strong interaction and collaboration with Product Management, Marketing and Sales
1. Conduct internal and external research to define new markets and customer needs for new and existing products. Provide informational insights to measure performance and to support product development
2. Complete competitive research to evaluate competitiveness and product positioning.
3. Work with product managers to evaluate and prioritize product features for inclusion into product roadmaps. Provides guidance in integrating feedback from customers to ensure a cohesive roadmap for the assigned portfolio that balances the needs of a variety stakeholder groups.
4. Develop product positioning documents and value propositions
5. Communicate regularly with customers to complete research
6. Lead customer engagement efforts with goal of capturing interest, and needs, product positives/feasibility and testimonials. This will include interviews/meetings with key executives and, carriers or other stakeholders.
1. Very Strong communication skills, both written and oral; strong presentation skills to both internal and external stakeholders, including executive level management
2. Develop and own product positioning documents, value propositions coordinating with relevant teams to develop production, marketing and sales plan
3. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
4. Knowledge and experience in the Product Management discipline
5. 3+ years of experience in product marketing
6. College Degree
This is an excellent career-growth opportunity with an excellent salary, great benefits and great team work environment. If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume today. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers